Search The Wire!
- The Gruesome Twosome are Finally Gone!
- Get these Clowns out of Town!
- Norv Freaking Turner
- Ryan Mathews has Broken Collar Bone
- Chargers Previews are Coming In
- Junior Seau Remembered Always
- Petition to bring back Scott & BR!
- Virginia safety Joseph Williams is on a hunger strike for university workers.
- Notable NFL free agents in the 2012 class
- Vincent Jackson, to be or not to be… a Charger
Category Archives: USC
Change.org has helped many causes, both small and large. Scott & BR are Great Friends, San Diego staples, and part of our community. They bring sanity to insane Chargers seasons year after year. They organized countless charity events and spoke … Continue reading
1 more year: USC QB Barkley coming back! Booyah Suckas! A day after Ohio State got theirs… albeit, a pretty weak sanctioning job compared to what USC got for far less. I mean Ohio had numerous players and their coach … Continue reading
Sources — USC Trojans’ Matt Kalil to enter 2012 NFL draft – ESPN Los Angeles.
This article has nothing to do with sports, but have a Happy Thanksgiving! Find more pics at one of my favorite sites.
The problem is, “Scott’s Totts” was part of a hilarious comedy sketch from The Office and Reggie’s Kids actually got stiffed on their $10,000 scholarships. “Hey Mr. Scott, What you gonna do? What you gonna do? Make our dreams come … Continue reading
I found this on Trojanwire and thought this was worth reposting because the BCS SUX!