Search The Wire!
- The Gruesome Twosome are Finally Gone!
- Get these Clowns out of Town!
- Norv Freaking Turner
- Ryan Mathews has Broken Collar Bone
- Chargers Previews are Coming In
- Junior Seau Remembered Always
- Petition to bring back Scott & BR!
- Virginia safety Joseph Williams is on a hunger strike for university workers.
- Notable NFL free agents in the 2012 class
- Vincent Jackson, to be or not to be… a Charger
Category Archives: NFL
Where do we begin? The firing of Marty Schottenheimer, the release of future Hall of Famer Drew Brees, the wasted draft picks used to trade up in the draft to acquire worthless players that are no longer with us, the … Continue reading
Am I stuck in Ground Hog Day!? What The Fuck Dean? In all seriousness, how long do we have to watch this crap linger with our football team… By The Way Dean, you are lucky “We” are still referring to … Continue reading
If you missed this article by Deadspin, you should check it out because its pretty fucking hilarious and on point. It outlines pretty well why the Bolts will not do anything in 2012 and I must say I agree. If you … Continue reading
Change.org has helped many causes, both small and large. Scott & BR are Great Friends, San Diego staples, and part of our community. They bring sanity to insane Chargers seasons year after year. They organized countless charity events and spoke … Continue reading
Check It! Slow your roll Chargers fans… don’t get too excited because Hell would probably need to freeze over before we signed Mario Williams or Robert Mathis. NFL.com news: Notable NFL free agents in the 2012 class.
Lot’s of talk regarding Vincent Jackson… again! This is getting to be a lot like the Kardashian bullshit that San Diegans despise when it comes to our sports teams. At least he’s not bringing it on himself like Shawne Merriman … Continue reading