Search The Wire!
- The Gruesome Twosome are Finally Gone!
- Get these Clowns out of Town!
- Norv Freaking Turner
- Ryan Mathews has Broken Collar Bone
- Chargers Previews are Coming In
- Junior Seau Remembered Always
- Petition to bring back Scott & BR!
- Virginia safety Joseph Williams is on a hunger strike for university workers.
- Notable NFL free agents in the 2012 class
- Vincent Jackson, to be or not to be… a Charger
Author Archives: sandiegosportswire
Where do we begin? The firing of Marty Schottenheimer, the release of future Hall of Famer Drew Brees, the wasted draft picks used to trade up in the draft to acquire worthless players that are no longer with us, the … Continue reading
Am I stuck in Ground Hog Day!? What The Fuck Dean? In all seriousness, how long do we have to watch this crap linger with our football team… By The Way Dean, you are lucky “We” are still referring to … Continue reading
If Norv can’t do it when everyone in the league sucks, he better get his pink slip! When you have game announcers out coaching you and seeing things you and your coaches are paid to see, YOU SUCK! New Orleans … Continue reading
SURPRISE! Did you really think Ryan Mathews was going to play 16 games and hold on to the football? That’s like expecting the Chargers to defy Norv’s trend and do better than the previous year. Ryan is out 4-6 weeks … Continue reading
If you missed this article by Deadspin, you should check it out because its pretty fucking hilarious and on point. It outlines pretty well why the Bolts will not do anything in 2012 and I must say I agree. If you … Continue reading
Junior Seau is beloved in San Diego forever. I cannot do justice to everything that has already been said, so I’ll stick with Thanks for the memories Junior!