Search The Wire!
- SEVERE LIGHTNING PREDICTED IN DENVER ON SUNDAY!
- The Gruesome Twosome are Finally Gone!
- Get these Clowns out of Town!
- Norv Freaking Turner
- Ryan Mathews has Broken Collar Bone
- Chargers Previews are Coming In
- Junior Seau Remembered Always
- Petition to bring back Scott & BR!
- Virginia safety Joseph Williams is on a hunger strike for university workers.
- Notable NFL free agents in the 2012 class
Monthly Archives: January 2008
Turns out that LT’s 2nd degree MCL sprain was a serious injury. From Chris Mortensen at ESPN; “San Diego Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson was diagnosed Tuesday with a second degree knee sprain of the medial collateral ligament that will … Continue reading
“He runs his mouth too much.” “He needs to focus on football.” “He’s the new Ryan Leaf.” SHUT-UP! How many of you knew Philip Rivers had arthroscopic knee surgery on January 14th, the Monday before the AFC championship … Continue reading
PGA Golf is in San Diego. Come see pros like Phil Mickelson, Rory Sabbatini, Chris DiMarco, Freddy Couples, Vijay Singh, Charles Howell III and Tiger Woods this weekend at Torrey Pines golf course. In case you have never heard, … Continue reading
The 19th overall pick selected in the first round of the 2006 NFL Draft has arguably developed into the best corner back in the game today. He led the NFL with 11 INTs. 4 of them came from Peyton Manning. … Continue reading
PHILLIP RIVERS IS RAD Keep it up Phillip. 14 of 19, 264 yards, 3 TDs 1 Int, 133.2 passer rating. His TD pass to Chambers was a thing of beauty. Suck it Indy Fans. Reggie Jackson said it best “Fans … Continue reading
WHO IS HEALTHY? Antonio Gates – No one knows if Gates will play. Don’t expect to hear anything until game time. Either a trainer is going to stick a big needle in his toe or he will be in a … Continue reading